We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us via the contact page. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question on the contact page.
How to Return an Item
1. Call (626) 618-0179 or via the contact page and request an RA# (return authorization) approval for a return.
2. If your item has arrived damaged, please include at least one (1) photo, the item number(s) and quantity of the product(s) affected, and your order number in an email to service ( a ) amerivendworks.com
3. Our support team will work with you to assess the issue, and if the item is eligible for a return, you will receive a custom Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code.
4. All returns must include the custom Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which must be clearly marked on the outside of the package. Any shipments returned to our warehouse without this RMA number will be refused upon delivery and may be subject to additional fees.
5. Please repack your return shipment very carefully! Returned items that are damaged during shipment back to us due to poor protection or packing may result in a reduction in the total amount refunded.
6. Ship your return package, with your return authorization number clearly marked in the package, to the following address:
Amerivend Works, inc.
9681 Telstar Ave El Monte, Ca. 91731
Please allow 7-10 business days for processing once your return is received.
For further instructions or additional questions regarding a return, please fulfill a contact form at the contact page
Original Shipping Costs Are Non-refundable
Merchandise must be returned in the original condition. Please be aware that you will be responsible for any return shipping costs, and there will be a 10% restocking fee once we have received the item(s).
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of sales merchandise, or issue credits or exchanges if there is any evidence of excessive wear-and-tear*.
*We define “normal wear-and-tear” as color fading over time, cushion indentations after a year, leather loosening and/or stretching, and so on.
If you have any concerns or are having any issues and you’re not sure if this description fits your experience, just get in touch and we’ll figure it out together.
Damages and Issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
If an order is refused due to damages upon delivery, please contact us immediately at (626) 618-0179 or via the contact page to notify us of the refusal so that we can proactively address any replacements that are needed.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.